Helix Light is the simplest Helix. The biggest feature is you don't need a Grams account. Users input the Bitcoin address or addresses they would like the bitcoins sent to, and then they are given a "Helix address" to sent the dirty bitcoins to. At the point the user can select multiple one-click options. The user sends one transaction to the Helix address with their dirty coins and helix sends one or more transactions back to their return addresesses with the clean coins.
Helix is the definitive darknet bitcoin cleaner.
Helix is the definitive darknet bitcoin cleaner. Grams' helix doesn't just clean your bitcoins it gives you brand new ones which have never been to the darknet before.
The helix system is more than a bitcoin tumbler, it is privacy and security wrapped in one.
Helix comes in three flavours
Which Helix is right for you?
|Account Required||Return Time||Multiple Addresses||Transactions Sent|
|Helix (regular)||10 minutes -24 hours||Optional|
|Auto Helix||10 - 40 minutes||multiple|
|Helix Light||10 minutes -6 hours||Optional|
|Helix Market||10 - 40 minutes||multiple|
Helix (regular) is integrated in to your Grams account. Just load the bitcoins in to your account using the reload addresses. When you are ready to withdrawal You can select from different options including single or multiple transactions and multiple addresses to withdraw to.
Auto Helix is an add on option for regular Helix. It allows the users to withdraw to a single address automatically as transactions come in to you your reload address.
Helix Market is our newest form of helix. It is integrated right in to your markets.
When you go to withdraw your dirty coins from the one of the selected market. Users just select "Helix withdraw" on the market withdraw page, encrypt their bitcoin address with the Helix PGP key, and the market will send the coins to Helix while Helix sends clean coins to the withdraw address.
- Why helix?
- The Helix process uses a new proprietary technology which has never been used before with bitcoin tumbling. The coins are not just mixed but traded out for new ones before mixing. By trading dirty coins for out for new coins helix severs the taint trail.
- Helix is easy to use since it is integrated in to your normal Grams' account. Load bitcoins in to your account as you normally do. You will find a Helix withdraw form on your account bitcoin page. Once you put in the amount you wish to withdraw and the address to send to the system with start the process and use the coins already in your Grams' account.
- Grams has been using this system for a while on the back-end. Every bitcoin loaded in a Grams account starts the process as soon as it arrives. Helix has a reserve of clean bitcoins which are ready on demand for smaller orders. The helix process has a maximum process time of 4 hours. So even without the reserves you will start receiving your bitcoins in a timely manner.
- The Helix system has a flat 2.5% fee. It is on the high end of the fee spectrum for bitcoin tumblers for a good reason. This system has lots of fees involved with many transactions to and from the exchanges. For the cleanest bitcoins on the dark web we must top-up end prices to ensure quality.
- Helix has it's own servers not connected to Grams. The several bitcoin clients it uses are on a completely separate server from Helix and Grams. Even if Grams was under attack or compromised it would not effect the Helix system.The bitcoin clients are also switched out regularly to protect against a server compromise.
- Privacy is a main concern for bitcoin mixing which we take very seriously. All logs are deleted after 7 days, but can be deleted by the user as soon as the helix withdraw is complete . Once all transactions have been sent for a regular helix withdraw the user will receive an encrypted message on grams with the transactions hashes. The message will auto-delete after it has been read. Helix light and market users get a status page for each helix. Once the helix light/market is done the user can delete all records of the transactions with a single click